Lead Intermediary Marketing Executive
Up to £38,000
My client specialises in retirement planning and pensions is looking for a Lead Intermediary Marketing Executive. They recognise that everyone's retirement needs are different and provide a number of products which makes the financial element of retirement easier. They can look after savings, help manage an investment portfolio, support with releasing equity, provide advice on how to fund care or funerals; these are just a few examples of the products they deliver to clients.
My client specialises in retirement planning and pensions is looking for a Lead Intermediary Marketing Executive. They recognise that everyone’s retirement needs are different and provide a number of products which makes the financial element of retirement easier. They can look after savings, help manage an investment portfolio, support with releasing equity, provide advice on how to fund care or funerals; these are just a few examples of the products they deliver to clients.
In addition, they are also a leading voice across the wider financial services industry. By working in partnership with over 9000 intermediaries and advisors, they are continually improving products, understanding what customers want and providing professional support to those in the sector.
They are currently looking for a Lead Intermediary Marketing Executive. This role will sit within the Marketing department which in turn is part of the Group Communications division. Reporting to the Intermediary Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for designing, developing and implementing relevant marketing activities to support Financial Intermediary initiatives and plans.
- You will be exclusively involved in marketing products aimed at Just Advisors. You will design, develop and measure all activities that support the commercial aspirations of all financial intermediary facing channels. It is essential that you have experience of B2B campaigns.
- You will be responsible for managing the full lifecycle of campaigns from design, development, launch, user experience and measuring performance. This will involve monitoring click through rates, PPC, SEO and personalisation.
- The successful candidate will have experience in a highly regulated sector (financial services, insurance, pharmaceutical etc) and will be familiar with the connotations of responsible marketing.
- The core element of the role is to design and deliver marketing materials, across multi-channel platforms, to support the achievement of appropriate business targets and strategic network partnerships.
- It is essential to have a good eye for detail. You will ensure that all published materials are legally compliant, meet the needs of the key stakeholders (internal and external) and that they adhere to the policies and procedures of the business.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ideally you will understand the financial services landscape, but consideration will be given to candidates with B2B experience within other regulated industries.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent marketing skills including full cycle campaign management and evaluation.
- The successful candidate will have a creative approach to campaign design, you will be an excellent communicator and a proven problem solver.
- It is essential that you have demonstrable experience in working on multi-channel campaigns, including social media, online, email, CMS and CRM platforms.
- Candidates will need to be confident and credible, you will be working alongside senior members of the Marketing Teams as well as other parts of the business including Digital and Sales. You should therefore be in possession of advanced written and verbal skills with the ability to write at publication level standard.
If this role is not for you, have a look at our other jobs.
Call us now on 01173 155 276
Position Contact: Katie Manson
Email: [email protected]
File upload limit - 5Mb
Allowed files - .pdf .doc .docx
Senior Database Engineer
Very Competitive (Perm)
Are you a highly motivated Senior Database Engineer with a passion for “Big Data”? If you are looking for the...
Regional Senior Digital Marketing Executive
£30,000 - £34,000 (Perm)
My client is looking for a Regional Senior Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the development and execution of a...
Senior Performance Media Manager
My client is a fast paced and progressive global sports media broadcasting company, who are looking for a Senior Performance...