Adobe Campaign Operations Consultant
£45,000 - £65,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented marketing professional to join a leading Integrated marketing agency as an Adobe Campaign Operations Consultant.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented marketing professional to join a leading Integrated marketing agency as an Adobe Campaign Operations Consultant. My client provides services to both the private and public sector. They have an excellent reputation in the markets they operate in, supporting their clients with first class service, unrivaled domain expertise, innovative propositions, and leading edge technological solutions. Operating in all major sectors including financial services, telcos, utilities, publishing and media, retail, leisure and automotive.
Core Business Activities
This integrated marketing agency leads the way in customer management (both digital and offline), by helping clients acquire, develop and retain customers through effective customer strategy planning, optimising marketing campaigns and customer insight. Their work is underpinned by high-quality consumer and market data and leading edge technology. Our core business activities are detailed below:
- Strategy & Consulting
- Marketing systems design, build and integration
- Provision of hosted customer management services
- Analytics and insight
- Consumer data
- Multi-channel campaign execution
Role Responsibilities as Adobe Campaign Operations Consultant
The Campaign Consultant to join our Customer Engagement and Campaigning team and help support the growing campaign client list. As an Adobe Campaign Operations Consultant, the candidate will provide campaign migration planning support, share best practise design, build and campaign optimisation techniques, train clients in tools to become experts themselves and help run campaign audits and team skills assessments. This is a varied role and will give the candidate a real opportunity to become an expert in their field. They will report in to the CRM Operations Manager and work closely with our strategy, production, data and project management teams in the various projects.
Whilst working on the various projects, candidates will be required to create, manage and update project plans, as well as having a close relationship with the technical teams during implementation phases to ensure the project runs smoothly and the stakeholders are kept up to date.
Candidates will need strong experience of campaign development, quality assurance, data management, deployment and reporting, particularly using Adobe Campaign. They will work as part of a fast-paced, client-responsive team. As a senior member of the team, is it also expected the candidate will be able to support and train up other members of the team. There will be a strong support structure and specific training on QA standards, however they are looking for someone who can hit the ground running to support multiple accounts and projects from day one. Given this is a consultancy role, some clients require us to be onsite with them so it is important that the candidate is willing to be out of the office and travel as and when required, as well as having strong client facing skills.
Grow as the team develops
The candidate will gain experience working across a range of leading international brands within the Sports, Media, Financial Services, Charity, Retail and Utility sectors. We anticipate that the successful candidate will be able to quickly grow as the team develops and we continue to win new work.
As a Campaign Consultant the candidate will be expected to provide support on the following areas:
- Migration planning – planning the lift and shift of campaigns from one tool to another
- Campaign and workflow design – creation of campaign briefs, design of campaign journeys
- Data design – data requirements and availability to support campaign execution
- Campaign operations support – best practise campaign process adoption
- Campaign execution – build, test, QA, delivery and reporting
- Governance and control – QA, testing, proofing, peer review
- Training – desk-side support and bespoke campaign training for different levels of an organisation
Key Skills and Attributes
- Proven experience of Adobe Campaign (Neolane)
- Previous positions as Senior Campaign Manager or Consultant with client interactions
- Previous experience building complex campaign lifecycles using advanced campaign management tools
- Confident with data querying (SQL/SPSS)
- Great attention to detail and logical thinker
- Good communication skills and willingness to learn
- Good time management skills and proven ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to interact directly with clients and build strong relationships across the board
- Confident with Microsoft Excel and reporting dashboards
Nice to have
- Experience with one or more of the following campaign management tools: Unica Campaign, SAS MA, Alterian, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), IBM Marketing Cloud (Silverpop), Adestra
- Exposure to PeopleStage, Faststats, Adobe Social, Adobe CQ, Adobe Test and Target, Litmus
- Able to use design tools and software
- Understanding of email, social, mobile and display best practice
Start Date: Immediately
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this Adobe Campaign Manager position!
Call us now on 0117 315 5265
Position Contact: Alex Wright
Email: [email protected]
Job Ref: ACOC001
File upload limit - 5Mb
Allowed files - .pdf .doc .docx
£65,000 - £90,000+ (DoE) (Perm)
A leading CRM and Data-Marketing engagement agency are looking for a Strategy Director in Bristol help to shape and lead...
Strategic CRM Marketing Manager
I am looking for a data-savvy CRM/Customer Engagement Manager, to join a successful marketing team, within a globally famous retail...
Data Strategy & Insights Manager
£55,000 - £60,000 (Perm)
Take ownership of long term digital marketing strategy while providing continuous data led insight for the purpose of optimization.