Adobe Campaign Technical Lead
£75,000 - £120,000 (DoE)
An exciting opportunity has arisen with an Adobe Campaign Technical Lead for a leading marketing technology consultancy based in Central London.
Adobe Campaign Technical Lead Role Overview
The role involves acting as technical lead on Marketing Technology Implementation projects involving Adobe Campaign and other Adobe Marketing Cloud Solutions. The role will have a client facing aspect and will involve servicing new and existing clients within the UK as well as internationally within Europe, Asia, Australia and the USA. You will lead a technical team as well as being hands on where required to collaborate with our clients internal IT and Marketing teams and get involved with product Implementations/Installations, product configurations, ongoing technical support & consulting/training.
A Marketing Technology Consultancy who provide; technical implementation, marketing consulting, and ongoing support services that help organisations to increase their revenue, improve customer experience and reduce marketing costs. On a day to day basis, our experienced consultants assist our clients to leverage their customer data and marketing technology via our expertise within this area.
As a business that is experiencing strong growth, successful candidates will have the chance to be a part of the development of the business as well as progressing their own careers working with large enterprise customer data and marketing technologies.
With clients across many industries in multiple locations, although most of these clients are based in and around London, there will also be occasional international/national travel required from time to time.
The day to day responsibilities include;
- Leading on Implementation of marketing technology projects, including data integration, reporting, marketing campaigns and web applications in Adobe Campaign and Adobe Target
- Acting as an Adobe Campaign Technical Lead on across multiple projects including deployment to client site for extensive periods.
- Support the business in estimating the scale of Adobe Campaign projects.
- Provide ongoing support to clients in the UK, Asia, Australia and the USA.
- Provide internal training on Adobe Campaign to Junior Technical Consultants
Required Technical Skills
- Experience in creating and using APIs, Web Apps, SOAP & REST Calls, JSON and web technologies
- Ability to build data schemas, input forms, Content Managed templates
- Ability to configure and use the Adobe Offer Management, Real-time messaging (Message Centre), Mobile Push Notifications and complex technical workflows
- Familiar with Database technologies such as RDBMS, SQL Server and Oracle SQL
The Ideal Candidate
Will be a bright and articulate technical individual who is client facing with great, leadership qualities, good business acumen. And with extensive experience working with Adobe Campaign and web development technologies.
Desirable traits and skills include;
- Extensive experience with Adobe Campaign BAU and implementation projects.
- Experience in the implementation of other Adobe Marketing Cloud products
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Campaign Architecture
- At least a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a technology related subject.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Campaign system upgrade processes.
- Experience in pre-sales consulting, winning new business from client pitches.
- Experience of technical support to clients and internal teams.
- Analytical thinker, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Great communication skills; with ability to articulate ideas, problems and technical solutions in a way that non-technical people can understand.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Leadership skills: enjoy leading a team and getting the best out of people by positive encouragement, training and mentorship, knowledge sharing, managing project deadlines, managing the workload of others
Call us now on 0117 315 5265
Position Contact: Alex Wright
Email: [email protected]
Job Ref: ACTL001
File upload limit - 5Mb
Allowed files - .pdf .doc .docx
£65,000 - £90,000+ (DoE) (Perm)
A leading CRM and Data-Marketing engagement agency are looking for a Strategy Director in Bristol help to shape and lead...
Strategic CRM Marketing Manager
I am looking for a data-savvy CRM/Customer Engagement Manager, to join a successful marketing team, within a globally famous retail...
Data Strategy & Insights Manager
£55,000 - £60,000 (Perm)
Take ownership of long term digital marketing strategy while providing continuous data led insight for the purpose of optimization.