Content and User Experience Manager
Experienced Content and User Experience Professional; wanted to take ownership of web content and user interface development.
Great opportunity available for an experienced Content and User Experience Professional to join a highly respected and successful international organisation in Central London.
Working alongside the digital marketing team, we need candidates who have the technical ability and confidence to take ownership of web content and user interface development.
- Publish and optimise content and landing pages for an optimised user experience on all company web properties, globally – A particular focus will be put on mobile user experience optimisation.
- Liaise with internal teams, management and associated content and optimisation professionals to optimise information architecture, design and content structures of our web properties to enhance user experience and traffic to lead conversions levels.
- Co-responsibilities of the management of the web properties, liaising with external suppliers and delivering a global best of class availability and loading time
- Conduct regular usability testing and user experience feedback loops to optimise the content, navigation and design of the web properties.
- Working with the Director of Digital Marketing and brand marketing teams, recommend changes to website design, architecture, calls-to-action and other factors to improve usability and conversion results
We need you to have demonstrable experience of User Experience and SEO deployment with an international environment. High level understanding of the latest user experience optimisation practices and tools such as WordPress, Drupal and Google Analytics will be essential.
This is a role which requires significant liaison with suppliers, management and internal teams so great communication skills, a preference for collaboration and the ability to manage/prioritise your workload will be highly desirable.
Call us now on 01175155011
Position Contact: Ian Canavan
Email: [email protected]
Job Ref: SCM002
File upload limit - 5Mb
Allowed files - .pdf .doc .docx
CRM Manager – Charity Sector
Marketing Fundraising CRM manager Position available.
SQL Database Developer wanted for great role in the world of marketing.
Project Support Officer
Project Support Officer - Support the existing project team with the planning and control of multiple projects concurrently.