Up to £50,000
The successful candidate will help plan and be responsible for all CRM activity.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Design the CRM strategy, including customer retention and acquisition strategy, customer segmentation and key messaging to meet agreed KPIs and targets.
- Develop customer behaviour-targeted email and push notifications programmes, devise strategies for optimising the data capture of email and app user subscribers so as to optimise list growth.
- Provide extensive CRM campaign reporting, data insight and analysis of customer behaviour so as to improve content and frequency and to feed into future campaigns.
- Track and monitor past and current campaign performance and customer behaviour to recommend strategies and campaigns to increase loyalty and engagement.
- Gain understanding of the target audience and profitable segments and use this information to drive the commercial CRM strategy forward.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of all acquisition activity (tracking in Google Analytics).
- Management of SailThru and Gigya as well as any other relevant partners, also acting as first point of contact for internal queries and escalation.
- Utilise all data sources and analytics at your disposal to further enrich customer understanding and identify potential prospects for email campaigns.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM using SailThru to ensure the most effective approach for the company.
Manage 1 CRM Executive and provide development, coaching, objectives and goal setting, performance management and other people policies as required from time to time.
- A self-starter attitude – ready to seize opportunities and make opportunities without having to be told.
- Capable of translating complex issues and findings into layman’s term.
- Experience of analytical tools such as Apteco Faststats, Adobe Site Catalyst, SailThru Retention and Google Analytics would be advantageous though not essential.
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and able to work under pressure and deliver results quickly.
- Proven project management skills. Demonstrated attention to detail in dealing with complex projects and time-sensitive deliverables.
- Great key stakeholder management and influencing skills.
Call us now on 0117 315 5265
Position Contact: Alex Wright
Email: [email protected]
File upload limit - 5Mb
Allowed files - .pdf .doc .docx
£65,000 - £90,000+ (DoE) (Perm)
A leading CRM and Data-Marketing engagement agency are looking for a Strategy Director in Bristol help to shape and lead...
Strategic CRM Marketing Manager
I am looking for a data-savvy CRM/Customer Engagement Manager, to join a successful marketing team, within a globally famous retail...
Data Strategy & Insights Manager
£55,000 - £60,000 (Perm)
Take ownership of long term digital marketing strategy while providing continuous data led insight for the purpose of optimization.