£38,000 - £43,000
Fantastic opportunity to join an essential UK charity and provide real impact as a CRM manager and developer. The successful candidate will have the chance to lead long term CRM strategy and development, ensuring that requirements are met and systems in place are fit for purpose.
Fantastic opportunity to join an essential UK charity and provide real impact as a CRM manager and developer.
The successful candidate will have the chance to lead long term CRM strategy and development, ensuring that requirements are met and systems in place are fit for purpose.
- Provide leadership and direction to your team; ensuring that all objectives are met through training, development and engagement
- Plan, lead and implement appropriate data and CRM strategies
- Lead process improvement including stakeholder journey assessment, analysis of touch points and CRM interaction.
- Manage CRMs ensuring data integrity, sound design and standardisation of procedures and practices on all the systems; holding responsibility for the development and deployment of complex SQL updates to all CRM systems
- Project manage software and upgrades to CRM systems including acting as technical liaison for all user acceptance testing processes
We need someone with existing line management experience and corresponding leadership qualities. It is essential that you have previously managed CRM/database development projects and have a strong grasp of all related technical aspects, particularly SQL development.
Naturally it will be highly advantageous if you have good working knowledge of a variety of charity orientated CRM systems and the business requirements behind them.
Fantastic communication skills and the ability to manage upwards will be highly advantageous.
If this role is not for you, have a look at our other jobs.
Call us now on 01173155011
Position Contact: Ian Canavan
Email: [email protected]
File upload limit - 5Mb
Allowed files - .pdf .doc .docx
SQL Database Developer wanted for great role in the world of marketing.
Project Support Officer
Project Support Officer - Support the existing project team with the planning and control of multiple projects concurrently.
Performance Marketing Executive
Up to £35kpa (Perm)
Performance Marketing Executive wanted. Deliver high quality digital marketing campaigns with corresponding analysis and improvement.