Customer Analytics Lead
Customer Analytics Lead - up to £80,000 + great benefits, London
Customer Analytics Lead
Up to £80,000 depending on experience, great benefits such as Private healthcare, excellent pension scheme, free lunch and discounted products etc.
My client is a leading provider of professional services with global clients operating in over 70 countries, the role Customer Analytics lead has come about as my client are looking to build a strong Analytics team with the aim of gaining valuable Insight of Customer & market data worldwide to drive strategic, calculated business decisions. If you have valuable experience leading and a long-term goal of leading an Analytics department then this role would be a great match.
What you’ll do:
As you will be the first in the department working with the director you will very much be hands-on in the first instance, you will be pulling and analysing Data from Salesforce and ERP systems and presenting it in a way in which the business is able to make complex and strategic decisions based on the findings.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establish a new customer analytics set up to drive decision making and growth based on data.
- Deliver analytic models & insights to increase sales & marketing effectiveness and optimise the use of resources. This may include segmentation, customer profiling, behavioural analysis, customer value analysis, market sizing, opportunity identification, demand modelling, portfolio, product & customer performance analytics, acquisition pipeline, churn and marketing campaign analysis.
- Generate a rounded view of business problems by liaising with other insight resources, stakeholders’ agencies or external partners as appropriate.
- Demonstrate the business value that insight & analytics can add, to support the business case for further investment.
- Establish and implement best practice for data, analytics and insight, acting as a key stakeholder for the IT team as they design a roadmap for insight.
- Champion insight, providing leadership, coaching and support for business streams and regional teams. Act as a focal point and conduit for analytics, identifying and sharing good practice across the group.
What you need:
- Degree or equivalent preferably from a numerical field, Masters or other advanced qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Extensive experience using statistical techniques to deliver actionable insights; building and implementing models to solve business problems; programming using SQL, SAS, R, Python or Similar; data management & governance to minimise risk. Knowledge and experience using machine learning, data mining and other statistical techniques in a data science role is desirable.
- Excellent communication to articulate the results to stakeholders of all levels to build engagement & commitment to action.
- Results driven, self-motivated, tenacious and able to work autonomously and as well as within a team.
- Proven leadership, management coaching and role-modelling.
- Desirable: experience delivering primary and secondary research on customers, markets & competitors.
- Enthusiastic, curious and passionate about insight.
- Experience using Power Bi & SAP Analytics is not essential but would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this position, please get in touch!
Call us now on 01173 155 267
Position Contact: Jamie Crichton
Email: [email protected]
Job Ref: CAL
File upload limit - 5Mb
Allowed files - .pdf .doc .docx
Data Strategy & Insights Manager
Take ownership of long term digital marketing strategy while providing continuous data led insight for the purpose of optimization.
CRM Analyst opportunity within the marketing data tech world.
Manager – Paid Marketing
Brilliant opportunity to have a major influence on paid digital marketing strategy at a leading education provider.