Group Performance Media Lead
Up to £55,000
My client is the UK's leading venture builder with sales of over £300 million, over 3000 employees and a successful track record of over 40 companies. They are looking for a Group Performance Media Lead who has specific and demonstrable experience of paid media strategy and execution and at least three years of experience in Paid Media (PPC and Social). In addition, the successful candidate will possess partner and stakeholder management, project management skills and the ability to provide analytical insight to projects.
My client is the UK’s leading venture builder with sales of over £300 million, over 3000 employees and a successful track record of over 40 companies. They are looking for a Group Performance Media Lead who has specific and demonstrable experience of paid media strategy and execution and at least three years of experience in Paid Media (PPC and Social). In addition, the successful candidate will possess partner and stakeholder management, project management skills and the ability to provide analytical insight to projects.
The organisation works with a number of clients, ranging from start ups to well established companies and the client portfolio spans and number of industries including FinTech, EdTech, music and eCommerce. The incumbent of this role will be expected to operate a portfolio of up to six clients at a time, and dedicate themselves to providing strategic advice, and a knowledgeable approach to helping ventures achieve their growth targets.
- To have sole responsibility for planning and managing the performance and direct responses to all executed paid search campaigns across search engines including Google AdWords and Bing.
- To have experience and knowledge of using tag management solutions such as Google Tag Manager. This will allow for tracking and tagging setup for new client projects and that all PPC and other paid digital performance media campaigns are appropriately tagged for tracking.
- Setting up and managing remarketing campaigns across a variety of paid channels.
- Use social media campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn) as a tool for driving and delivering on growth plans.
- Ensure that campaigns are rigorously tested to ensure account optimization of performance KPI’s.
- Provide weekly analysis and reporting of all PPC projects using online conversion and sales data.
- Ensure that best practice is delivered at all times, and that successes and failures are shared across the business so as to deliver continuous improvement and change for the better.
Professional and Personal Requirements:
- At least three years’ experience on Paid Search with a focus on Google AdWords, at least 1 year of experience in high performance/direct response clients
- Excellent Google Analytics, setup, metrics and reporting skills. This should be supported by strong analytical skills.
- Experience with both biddable Display and social media campaigns.
- God understanding of tracking and analytics setup with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to use this data to build trusting and open rapport with clients.
- Exceptional ability to clearly communicate complex ideas and strategies to both internal and external stakeholders, some of whom have limited digital exposure.
- A self-starter, who can manage multiple projects simultaneously, across many clients. The successful candidate will be resilient, and will be prepared to ‘get stuck in’.
- God knowledge of technical and content led SEO practices, agency experience is a bonus.
- Experience of user experience and conversion rate optimisation.
- Google Partner Certified (Fundamentals, Search Display, Analytics, Mobile, DBM, video qualifications)
- Experience with using CRM data (Salesforce) with search and display reports for optimisation ad reporting processes.
- Experience with onsite SEO and content analysis tools (Moz).
If this role is not for you, check out our other jobs.
Call us now on 01173 155 276
Position Contact: Katie Hill
File upload limit - 5Mb
Allowed files - .pdf .doc .docx
Senior Database Engineer
Very Competitive (Perm)
Are you a highly motivated Senior Database Engineer with a passion for “Big Data”? If you are looking for the...
Regional Senior Digital Marketing Executive
£30,000 - £34,000 (Perm)
My client is looking for a Regional Senior Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the development and execution of a...
Senior Performance Media Manager
My client is a fast paced and progressive global sports media broadcasting company, who are looking for a Senior Performance...