£60,000 - £90,000 + Bonus
We are seeking an Implementation Specialist / Consultant to work with BUY SIDE / HEDGE FUND clients on bespoke projects across their suite of products. Providing technology solutions across Data Management and Business Intelligence the role provides the chance to consult on complex initiatives. Strong knowledge of SQL Server / T-SQL is essential, XML / XSLT / Path use is highly desirable. Experience working in a FinTech Vendor is preferred.
Rapidly expanding in London, this U.S organisation are seeking Implementation Specialists / Consultants to work with BUY SIDE / HEDGE FUND clients on bespoke projects across their suite of products. Providing technology solutions across Data Management, Business Intelligence and Trade flow management the role provides the chance to consult on complex initiatives predominantly in London with occasional travel in Europe. Strong knowledge of SQL Server / T-SQL is essential, XML / XSLT / Path use is highly desirable. Experience working in a FinTech Vendor is preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) and be adept at listening and soliciting feedback
- Intermediate SQL Server T-SQL skills and database administration experience, including: Functions, Stored Procedures, Advanced Query Writing, and Optimization
- Knowledge of XML/XPath/XSLT
- Detail-oriented & strong work ethic
- Someone who thrives in a fast-moving environment and can successfully manage multiple competing priorities
- Project management experience with external facing clients for projects of a material size and duration
- Experience or familiarity with buy-side investments
- Evaluate clients’ existing business processes to create specifications for the configuration of the system.
- Create custom reports using advanced query writing skills
- Implement interfaces to third party systems using XSLT, XML, and SQL technologies
- Create rules and data transfer mappings using XPath and XSLT
- Configure system settings and options, and execute unit/integration/acceptance testing
- Test product-level functionality and new releases. Identify and communicate areas for improvement
- End-user training
If this is not for you have a look at more of our jobs.
Call us now on 0117 315 5263
Position Contact: James Hobson
File upload limit - 5Mb
Allowed files - .pdf .doc .docx
My client, a well known and extremely well respected financial services provider with large offices in the heart of Bristol,...
Strategic Marketing Analyst
This role as a Strategic Marketing Analyst gives you the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest companies...
Marketing Performance Executive
Our client is looking for a Marketing Performance Executive. The job holder will be expected to develop and grow the...