Data consolidation, analysis and visualisation with a view to increasing market share and profitability.
Are you a technically adept analyst looking to make an impact in your next role and push forward a data led approach to marketing operations?
We have a great opportunity with an organisation that has the backing and enthusiasm to grow out their data consolidation, analysis and reporting function with a view to increasing market share and profitability.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Creation, maintenance and management of reporting and dashboard solutions for a wide range of data, from a large variety of sources, ensuring ease of use for all end-users.
- Product, customer and competitor insight, trend analysis and profiling to support marketing and operational decision making throughout the business.
- Comparison of available data sets to aid identification of market position and support targeted marketing decisions.
- Use of analytical platforms to dive into complex data sets to gain further insight and understanding and drive commercial activity.
- Support teams across a truly international network.
- We need you to have existing high-level MS Excel skills and the ability to provide actionable insight from your analysis activities.
- It is essential that you have visualisation/dashboard creation experience with tools such as PowerBI, Tableau or Qlik.
- Good working knowledge of SQL for data manipulation
- A strong understanding of the marketing world (including campaign analysis), customer profiling and commercial decision making would be extremely helpful and add credibility to your application.
- Great communication skills and the ability to translate technical activities and analysis into “layman’s” terms
Call us now on 0117 315 5265
Position Contact: Ian Canavan
Email: [email protected]
Job Ref: CMA001
File upload limit - 5Mb
Allowed files - .pdf .doc .docx
CRM Manager – Charity Sector
Marketing Fundraising CRM manager Position available.
SQL Database Developer wanted for great role in the world of marketing.
Project Support Officer
Project Support Officer - Support the existing project team with the planning and control of multiple projects concurrently.