Marketing Operations Executive
£25,000 - £28,000
My client is one of the largest providers of bottle free water dispensers in the world and is looking for a Marketing Operations Executive to join their team. With a commitment to the environment and the provision of clean and chemical free water, their business has grown aggressively over the last five years. They operate in over 50 countries, with global revenue exceeding £250m.
My client is one of the largest providers of bottle free water dispensers in the world. With a commitment to the environment and the provision of clean and chemical free water, their business has grown aggressively over the last five years. They operate in over 50 countries, with global revenue exceeding £250m.
Much of this growth has come a result of significant investment in their marketing capability, this is set to continue throughout 2018 and into the future, with the 2020 vision being to be a £1bn business.
As the focus on marketing grows, and the business seeks to leverage further opportunity from the capability, they are seeking a Marketing Operations Manager. The successful incumbent to this highly visible position will sit within the Marketing Operations team and will be a crucial element to the launch of brand new marketing automation technology and email marketing tools.
- The primary aim of the Marketing Operations function is to provide transparency of the value of marketing across the entire business. You will be responsible for streamlining all marketing processes and systems to significantly improve the effectiveness of campaigns launched.
- You will support the marketing roadmap, which will involve identification and liaising with key vendors, strategy will be rolled out on a global and local level.
- You will become the ‘go-to’ person for an in depth understanding of CRM implementations and will be required to provide routine and ad hoc reporting on all marketing activity.
- It is essential that you can develop and maintain the existing suite, with the view that you will improve insight and effectiveness of the entire marketing function. This will involve every element of campaign process, from creation through to delivery, PPC monitoring and SEO. These findings will be recorded and used to further improve future campaigns.
- The successful candidate will work alongside the Marketing Operations Manager to develop benchmarks policies and procedures for marketing automation management lead nurturing activities and develop new leads for the sales teams.
- You will need to be an excellent communicator, confident to present findings as well as explain technical complexities to key internal and external agencies.
- You will be expected to ensure that all marketing activities comply with company policy and that best practices are established and adhered to. In addition, you need to ensure that activities are delivered in accordance with market regulations such as GDPR and PECR.
- The successful incumbent of this role will also need to ensure that the wider marketing division is complying with the financial government framework, maintaining key function control and expenditure records.
- As a key member of the Marketing Operations function, you will be in contact with local marketing managers and will be expected to lead improvements in data cleansing, reporting and campaign delivery.
Knowledge & Experience:
- You will have at least 2 years of experience in Marketing Operations, digital marketing or campaign marketing.
- The right candidate will possess demonstrable experience in visualisation tools such as the Microsoft stack (Power BI) or Tableau. You should have advanced excel skills and can use these multiple data sources to generate reports.
- The ideal candidate will have experience of using marketing automation tools such as Eloqua or Marketo, although candidates with experience of alternative products will be considered.
- You should be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adwords and should be competent in performance marketing, metrics and measures.
- It is imperative that you are a strong communicator, you will be bold, tenacious, and should be able to absorb, and understand technical situations and then translate these concepts across the wider business.
- You will be numerate, with the ability to look at campaigns and other activity with an analytical and commercial mindset.
- You will be comfortable working to tight deadlines and will demonstrate a ‘can do’ attitude.
- 10% discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare
- 25 days holiday
- Life assurance
If this role is not for you, check out our other jobs.
Call us now on 01179 155 276
Position Contact: Katie Manson
File upload limit - 5Mb
Allowed files - .pdf .doc .docx
Senior Database Engineer
Very Competitive (Perm)
Are you a highly motivated Senior Database Engineer with a passion for “Big Data”? If you are looking for the...
Regional Senior Digital Marketing Executive
£30,000 - £34,000 (Perm)
My client is looking for a Regional Senior Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the development and execution of a...
Senior Performance Media Manager
My client is a fast paced and progressive global sports media broadcasting company, who are looking for a Senior Performance...