Marketing Database Developer
Up to £50,000
This is an opportunity to work for a leading international consultancy, who have a leading Integrated Marketing Division based in London.
Marketing Database Developer
Up to £50K
This is an opportunity to work for a leading international consultancy, who have a leading Integrated Marketing Division based in London. Their first class service, innovative propositions and cutting edge technological solutions have attracted much attention. This in turn has resulted in the attainment of large contracts with some of the worlds largest and well known brands.
Support and develop marketing database applications (Oracle SQL) and software within the overall solutions built for their clients. Using initiative and logical thinking to Investigate, respond or resolve client issues.
This is an opportunity for someone who wants to work in a fast moving, client focused environment, using well established technologies, and where there is also scope someone wanting to investigate and work with big data tools.
· Ensuring that client facing systems are available during normal business hours
· Ensuring that data updates are received and correctly applied to the relevant databases according to service levels
· Managing and co-ordinating data supply issues with the client/data supplier
· Investigating and responding to/or resolving client issues
· Discussing and analysing new client requirements
· Designing, coding, testing and release control of software enhancement requests
Skills & Attributes
The client would expect the ideal candidate to have at least 3 years working experience and knowledge in the following areas:-
- Worked on B2C marketing databases either in-house at an end client OR with a marketing agency/consultancy
- Proficient with MS office Tools
- SQL Server Databases
- Data analysis and design
- UNIX shell scripting
- Experience with ETL (e.g. Informatica, Talend, Pentaho or others)
- Experience of the software development lifecycle
- Data architecture and Data Design skills and experience
- Experience and knowledge loading from disparate data sets by leveraging various modern technologies
- Some knowledge and experience with Big Data tools
- Presentation and demonstration skills and experience at a senior level
In addition, skills in one or more of the following are preferred:-
- Marketing Automation Tools (e.g. Adobe Campaign, IBM Campaign, PeopleStage)
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- A good degree in a relevant discipline
Call us now on 0117 315 5265
Position Contact: John Howells
File upload limit - 5Mb
Allowed files - .pdf .doc .docx
Marketing Performance Executive
Our client is looking for a Marketing Performance Executive. The job holder will be expected to develop and grow the...
Client Services Manager
Our client, who is looking for a Client Services Manager, is a team of specialist international B2B list sourcing experts. ...
Application Support Consultant
My client is a specialist in providing specialist and powerful inventory management allowing their customers to take control of their...