Performance Marketing Executive
Up to £35kpa
Performance Marketing Executive wanted. Deliver high quality digital marketing campaigns with corresponding analysis and improvement.
If you are an experienced Marketing Executive with a passion for data and genuine enthusiasm for technical challenges, then we have a fantastic opportunity for you to progress your career in an environment that you’ll love.
We have a position available for someone who is self-motivated and able to manage their own workload in order to develop and deliver high quality digital marketing campaigns with corresponding analysis and improvement.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership digital marketing campaigns, primarily within the social media environment and with a view towards driving growth PPC and Paid Social channels
- Identify and manage the requirements for more successful campaign application e.g. budget, trend analysis for content etc..
- Assist with the development of Paid Social strategy and content distribution
- Work closely with the sales department to understand ways to better influence customer consideration across marketing channels
- Work with the wider Growth team to ensure that you have the content you need for your campaigns
- Provide in depth analysis, insight and recommendations for marketing performance improvement
This role requires a self-starter with great communication skills and a positive attitude towards developing in a startup environment. You must be organised, have great attention to detail and be able to provide objective analysis of your own campaigns as you look to constantly improve performance.
Existing marketing experience is an absolute must as we need someone to take a holistic view of marketing activities and have major input in all areas. Social media marketing experience, particularly on Facebook, will be extremely highly valued and a strong understanding of service or subscription models is desirable.
Tech; Facebook Power Editor/Ad Manager or equivalent (e.g. Smartly.io). Experience with web analytics tools e.g. Google Analytics. Visual Ad creation experience would be ideal.
Call us now on 01175155011
Position Contact: Ian Canavan
Email: [email protected]
Job Ref: MPM001
File upload limit - 5Mb
Allowed files - .pdf .doc .docx
CRM Manager – Charity Sector
Marketing Fundraising CRM manager Position available.
SQL Database Developer wanted for great role in the world of marketing.
Project Support Officer
Project Support Officer - Support the existing project team with the planning and control of multiple projects concurrently.