£35,000 - £45,000
Salesforce Administrator required for London based company
An excellent opportunity has a risen for a Salesforce Administrator with extensive experience to join a vibrant and forward-thinking company based in London.
The primary responsibility of the Salesforce Administrator is to provide routine administration of the Salesforce platform and its associated Apps, provide first line support/advice to users, devise and deliver training on Salesforce and maintain databases for optimum functionality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide routine administration for the Salesforce platform and its associated apps
- Provide effective and responsive first line support to all users
- Deliver training for new and existing users
- Ensure that the database is well maintained so users can make the best use of its functionality
- Interpret data requirements and advise on the use of data and the production of reports
- Maintain and develop reports, dashboards, validation rules, custom workflows and processes
- Produce and update procedural and training documentation.
- Plan and implement user training for all new functionality or upgrades
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Administrator Certified ADM201 (required)
- Proven experience of Salesforce CRM configuration (including the use of workflows, process builder, validation rules, reporting profiles and permissions)
- Adaptable and quick to learn
- Strong motivation to improve and develop both your skills and the knowledge of other users
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments and build trusted relationships
- Be a go to Salesforce guru for the business
- Advanced Salesforce Administrator Certification – ADM 211
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Knowledge of Classic and Lightening
- Working knowledge of Apex and/or Visual force
Call us now on 0117 315 5266
Position Contact: Saxon
Email: [email protected]
File upload limit - 5Mb
Allowed files - .pdf .doc .docx
Data Strategy & Insights Manager
Take ownership of long term digital marketing strategy while providing continuous data led insight for the purpose of optimization.
CRM Analyst opportunity within the marketing data tech world.
Manager – Paid Marketing
Brilliant opportunity to have a major influence on paid digital marketing strategy at a leading education provider.