£50,000 - £75,000
Salesforce Consultant required for London based company
Due to expansion, a Salesforce Consultancy we are currently working with are looking to employ a Salesforce Consultant to work closely with clients to deliver exceptional service.
The company are looking for a positive individual with a technical mind set to consult on Salesforce services, implementations, designs and functionality with clients.
This role would suit someone currently working as a Salesforce Consultant either with an End User or in a Consultancy firm.
The role will include:
- Liaising with clients to deliver consulting services on their Salesforce systems
- Gathering requirements and creating user stories to be used to design and implement Salesforce solutions
- Build relationships with clients to ensure the highest level of service
- Lead presentations and demonstrations to clients so they have a clear understanding of the services the Consultancy provide
- Assisting clients with any technical challenges that occur and supporting them through the implementation process
- Answering any Salesforce related questions or queries from the clients
- Having an input on the design and functionality of the solutions to be implemented
- Working in line with the project management of each implementation
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years Salesforce Consulting for an End User company or a Consultancy
- Evidence of Salesforce implementations or projects undertaken
- A good understanding of the technical aspects of Salesforce
- Exposure to Apex, VisualForce, Classic and Lightening
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships
- An extensive knowledge of Salesforce CRM and product suite
- Forward thinking demeaner aligned with a positive attitude
- Salesforce Service and/or Sales Cloud Certified
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge and exposure to Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Commerce Cloud
- Salesforce ADM201/211 and/or Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Any other Salesforce Certifications a bonus
This is a great opportunity to join a fast moving Salesforce Consultancy offering the flexibility to work from home/remotely during the week.
Call us now on 0117 315 5266
Position Contact: Saxon
Email: [email protected]
File upload limit - 5Mb
Allowed files - .pdf .doc .docx
Data Strategy & Insights Manager
Take ownership of long term digital marketing strategy while providing continuous data led insight for the purpose of optimization.
CRM Analyst opportunity within the marketing data tech world.
Manager – Paid Marketing
Brilliant opportunity to have a major influence on paid digital marketing strategy at a leading education provider.