£50,000 - £70,000
Salesforce Developer Required for London based company
A Salesforce Consultancy offering bespoke client solutions is currently looking to recruit a Salesforce Developer in to the business.
The company are an industry leader within Europe and at present are looking to expand their UK head count with the addition of a Salesforce Developer. This would suit an individual who enjoys working on different projects, adapting code to fall in line with solution designs and client requirements whilst bringing a creative way of thinking to the development and implementation process.
Previous experience in a Consultancy is advantageous, but not essential. Candidates who have worked in similar Salesforce Development roles for End Users will also be considered.
- Work to Architectural designs to for fill client requirements
- Think outside the box to develop solutions to technical issues
- Liaise with other teams to ensure the production of excellent Salesforce Solutions
- Write good quality readable and scalable code
- Review other team members code and share best practice
- Database development and API integration
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Salesforce App Builder Certification
- 1+ years as a Salesforce Developer
- 2+ years as a mid-level developer
- Excellent working knowledge of Apex and Visual force
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Previous integrations of APIs using SOAP and/or REST
- A team player mindset
- Ability to clearly communicate development of code on all levels
- Any other Salesforce Certifications
- Experience of other Salesforce platform software: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Einstein etc.
- Previous experience in a Salesforce Consultancy
Call us now on 0117 315 5266
Position Contact: Saxon
Email: [email protected]
File upload limit - 5Mb
Allowed files - .pdf .doc .docx
£65,000 - £90,000+ (DoE) (Perm)
A leading CRM and Data-Marketing engagement agency are looking for a Strategy Director in Bristol help to shape and lead...
Strategic CRM Marketing Manager
I am looking for a data-savvy CRM/Customer Engagement Manager, to join a successful marketing team, within a globally famous retail...
Data Strategy & Insights Manager
£55,000 - £60,000 (Perm)
Take ownership of long term digital marketing strategy while providing continuous data led insight for the purpose of optimization.