£50,000 - £70,000
Salesforce Developer Required for London based company
A Salesforce Consultancy offering bespoke client solutions is currently looking to recruit a Salesforce Developer in to the business.
The company are an industry leader within Europe and at present are looking to expand their UK head count with the addition of a Salesforce Developer. This would suit an individual who enjoys working on different projects, adapting code to fall in line with solution designs and client requirements whilst bringing a creative way of thinking to the development and implementation process.
Previous experience in a Consultancy is advantageous but not essential as candidates who have worked in similar Salesforce Development roles for End Users will also be considered.
- Work to Architectural designs to for fill client requirements
- Think outside the box to develop solutions to technical issues
- Liaise with other teams to ensure the production of excellent Salesforce Solutions
- Write good quality readable and scaleable code
- Review other team members code and share best practice
- Database development and API integration
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Salesforce App Builder Certification
- 1+ years as a Salesforce Developer
- 2+ years as a mid-level developer
- Excellent working knowledge of Apex and Visual force
- Logical problem-solving skills
- Previous integrations of APIs using SOAP and/or REST
- A team player mind set
- Ability to clearly communicate development of code on all levels
- Any other Salesforce Certifications
- Experience of other Salesforce platform software: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Einstein etc.
- Previous experience in a Salesforce Consultancy
Call us now on 0117 315 5266
Position Contact: Saxon
Email: [email protected]
File upload limit - 5Mb
Allowed files - .pdf .doc .docx
Data Strategy & Insights Manager
Take ownership of long term digital marketing strategy while providing continuous data led insight for the purpose of optimization.
CRM Analyst opportunity within the marketing data tech world.
Manager – Paid Marketing
Brilliant opportunity to have a major influence on paid digital marketing strategy at a leading education provider.