Salesforce Solution Architect
£75,000 - £100,000
Salesforce Solution Architect required for London based company
An International Salesforce consultancy with a forward-thinking approach who provide and deliver digital transformation services to clients on a global basis are currently looking to bring on board a Salesforce Solution Architect.
After only a short space of time, they have had a big impact on the Salesforce Consultancy Market, growing rapidly within Europe and more recently the UK.
After a period of successful new business wins and organic growth they are looking to invest and expand upon the Solution Architect Team in the UK.
This is the perfect opportunity for an established Salesforce Solution Architect looking for their next challenge or a Functional/Technical Consultant with experience in architecting Salesforce solutions who is looking for the next step in their career.
- Design and implement bespoke Salesforce solutions
- Work collaboratively with team members to design, build, develop and deploy small to large business solutions that will meet and exceed a client’s business requirements and fulfil user stories
- Assist in managing projects through to completion using Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Deliver and assist with presentations and demonstrations when required to bring on new/update existing clients
- Be a go to person for Salesforce knowledge with other members of the business
- Develop strategies to solve complex business problems and issues
- Test developed products and ensure the highest standards and capabilities
What you bring
- 1+ years’ experience as a Salesforce Solution Architect or 3+ years working as a Salesforce Functional/Technical Consultant with evidence and experience of architecting solutions
- Salesforce Service and/or Sales Cloud Certification
- Salesforce App Builder Certification
- Good Working Knowledge of Apex and VisualForce
- Experience with Classic and Lightening platforms
- Evidence of excellent logical and analytical thinking
- A high level of service and customer focus, personal commitment, drive and initiative
- Test Management and Implementation
- High motivation, resilience and ambition
- Great team spirit and flexibility
- Effective communication skills with ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional environment
Nice to Haves
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- Salesforce Developer Certification
Call us now on 0117 315 5266
Position Contact: Saxon
Email: [email protected]
File upload limit - 5Mb
Allowed files - .pdf .doc .docx
Data Strategy & Insights Manager
Take ownership of long term digital marketing strategy while providing continuous data led insight for the purpose of optimization.
CRM Analyst opportunity within the marketing data tech world.
Manager – Paid Marketing
Brilliant opportunity to have a major influence on paid digital marketing strategy at a leading education provider.