Senior Database Developer (Leadership Role)
Leadership role available for an experienced SQL Developer.
Opportunity available in a leading marketing data tech company for an experienced SQL Developer who is looking to take a step back from purely technical positions and get to grips with team management and delivery while maintaining their existing development skills.
While this role has a focus on the delivery and improvement of technical solutions and processes, there is still the opportunity to get hands on with process interpretation, definition and problem solving.
- Provide management, direction and mentoring for a small team of around 5 developers; ensuring full availability of training, support and performance analysis.
- Operate as the focal point for positive change and continuous improvement with regards to development methodologies, processes engaged and team output.
- You’ll provide cover for other team seniors and the team leader when required
- Act as the first point of escalation for your team in relation to issues, delays and last minute job requests
- Provide all necessary checks required to ensure the accuracy and quality of your team’s selections and outputs
We need you to have a strong grasp of SQL development activities and experience of end to end project delivery. A solid understanding of relational database concepts is expected as your team will look to you for guidance on the unexpected.
Previous line management experience would be ideal but we are also extremely interested in candidates who are looking to take on a role like this and can demonstrate success in positions of increased responsibility.
For more information on this opportunity please contact Ian at Bodhi Resourcing.
Call us now on 0117 315 5265
Position Contact: Ian Canavan
Email: [email protected]
Job Ref: CSD001
File upload limit - 5Mb
Allowed files - .pdf .doc .docx
SQL Database Developer wanted for great role in the world of marketing.
Project Support Officer
Project Support Officer - Support the existing project team with the planning and control of multiple projects concurrently.
Performance Marketing Executive
Up to £35kpa (Perm)
Performance Marketing Executive wanted. Deliver high quality digital marketing campaigns with corresponding analysis and improvement.