Senior Marketing Analyst
Up to £55,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Marketing Analyst to join a Global eCommerce business to support the group’s UK-based brands.
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £55k plus Bonus & Benefits
Start Date: Immediately
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Marketing Analyst to join a Global eCommerce business to support the group’s UK-based brands. The Marketing Analytics Manager is a critical hire, who will help laying the foundations for a data-driven business, supporting the Group’s aggressive growth ambitions and having a direct, quantifiable impact on millions of customers.
The Marketing Analytics Manager will be reporting into the Head of Customer Experience and Analytics and will work closely with the marketing team and senior stakeholders (CEO, CMO, CFO).
- Lay the foundations for a data-driven business, creating dashboards and reports to support performance management, decision-making and forecasting
- Develop recommendations for marketing spend optimisation, analysing channel and campaign performance; build marketing spend attribution and allocation models to optimise customer lifetime value
- Analyse site performance to identify potential issues and opportunities for improvement; support the development of a comprehensive test plan; analyse test results, distil insights from both winning and losing tests
- Analyse product performance to develop recommendations for assortment, merchandising and pricing
- Leverage data to understand customer behaviour, build and keep updated an actionable customer segmentation for targeting, CRM and experience optimisation purposes
- Support the forecasting process, led by Finance
- Perform deep-dive analyses to get to the root causes of specific issues
- Partner with the rest of the business to bring a data-driven, analytical mindset when needed
- 3+ years of experience in an e-commerce analytics role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Maths, Statistics, Economics or related field, or comparable work experience
- Highly proficient in SQL analysis and Excel modelling
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics; knowledge of other data analytics platforms a plus
- Experience designing and analysing A/B and multivariate tests
- Ability to process, analyse and distil insights from complex, unstructured data sets
- Demonstrated problem solving skills; capacity to offer structured, convincing, data-based answers to open and ambiguous questions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to turn complex analyses into easily-understood recommendations for presentation to senior business stakeholders
- Strong business acumen; demonstrated experience combining quantitative data analysis with qualitative assessment of business impacts and risks
- Excited about the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and to have a real, quantifiable impact on the business performance
- Bonus: up to 5% dependent on meeting company objectives
- Workplace pension plan: company matches to 4%
- 25 days’ hols + bank holidays
- Life Assurance 4 x salary
- Health cash plan
- Company share investment plan
- Staff product discounts
- Season Ticket Loan
- Childcare vouchers
Call us now on 0117 315 5265
Position Contact: Alex Wright
File upload limit - 5Mb
Allowed files - .pdf .doc .docx
Head of Marketing Analytics
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Analytics professional who would thrive on managing a very successful data and insight...
Lead Data Scientist
There are currently three Data Scientists working as consultants to get the initial prototype up and running. You would work...
Lead Data Analyst
A new merger between a FinTech investor and a FTSE 250 that work within the digital mortgage space. They are...