Senior Pricing Analyst – Bristol
Fantastic opportunity available for someone to provide technical pricing support and risk calculation across existing products for a global organisation.
If you are someone with significant pricing model development experience and the ability to provide insight and recommendation from your technical work then this role could be what takes your career to the next level.
- Develop pricing models for new business and renewals that considers all costs and ensures profitability
- Analyze data and undertake complex modeling to quantify risk and support business decision making.
- Activities to include trend analyses, analyses of loss and expense reserves as it relates to pricing adequacy and strategic direction.
- Develop the design, testing and maintenance of pricing models and Tools.
- Produce and maintain pricing structures, modelling analysis as well as retention and conversion modelling to improve business performance.
- Significant internal collaboration and pricing recommendation delivery
- Interact with external customers and clients through the pricing of large, complex products and individual accounts.
This role is ideal for someone who excels in providing vital recommendations based on solid analytical evidence, so you must be both attentive to detail and very confident in your communication skills. Previous recommendation experience is absolutely non negotiable.
On a technical level, model construction experience is vital and the use of Emblem is essential. Previous use of SAS to interrogate data is also a highly desirable skill while some Qlik exposure would be useful.
For more information on this great opportunity, please contact Ian at Bodhi Resourcing.
Call us now on 01173155011
Position Contact: Ian Canavan
Email: [email protected]
File upload limit - 5Mb
Allowed files - .pdf .doc .docx
CRM Manager – Charity Sector
Marketing Fundraising CRM manager Position available.
SQL Database Developer wanted for great role in the world of marketing.
Project Support Officer
Project Support Officer - Support the existing project team with the planning and control of multiple projects concurrently.