Strategic Marketing Analyst
This role as a Strategic Marketing Analyst gives you the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest companies across information technology, telecoms, business services, manufacturing, and finance. Providing expertise on strategic analytics projects, advanced analytics and statistical modelling. This role has excellent commercial exposure for an analyst with experience of generating demand through B2B CRM Marketing.
This role as a Strategic Marketing Analyst will give you the opportunity working with the world’s leading companies, developing revolutionary, fully measurable, inbound marketing engines. My client is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their London business helping to deliver best-in-class B2B CRM Marketing solutions to some of the world’s most well-known tech companies.
This role as a Strategic Marketing Analyst sits within the Global Strategy & Analytics team and will play a vital role in developing the offering around advanced analytics and modelling. Being a key playing in the delivery of strategic projects and initiatives as well as developing new methodologies and leading the way in technical and commercial expertise.
Making the mid-funnel operational has massive value for clients and the successful candidate must have experience in advising clients on the latest marketing analytics technologies and techniques in order to optimize their B2B CRM strategy. This includes understanding of measuring the traditional demand-waterfall and using statistical analytics and modelling to generate lead scoring and multi-touch attribution reporting.
– Evaluating data from first party digital and tele databases as well as incorporating 3rd party data sources to provide data-driven insight
– Helping our clients to optimize their marketing communications to be more personal, timely, relevant and effective.
– Provide expertise in analysing data from marketing automation technologies, CRM, web, and 3rd party B2B data
On offer is a working environment combining opportunity and energy with security and resources. Your client base will be global enterprises operating across multiple sectors including, information technology, telecoms, business services, manufacturing, and finance and you’ll be working together with other senior consultants, data engineers, Client Services and Technology Services teams.
• 3+ years in relevant role, analysing data for B2B CRM marketing teams
• Great communication, including a strong interest in telling a story with data
• Experience with visualization tools, such as Tableau, Periscope, etc.
• Aptitude in using query languages such as SQL
• Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression analysis
• Evidence of a strong academic background with minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline
• Familiarity with funnel measurement concepts.
• Experience measuring account-based programs is preferred.
• Experience and a genuine appetite for the intricacies of measuring B2B marketing
If this job is not for you, have a look at our other roles.
Call us now on 01173155267
Position Contact: Toby Hurst
Email: [email protected]
File upload limit - 5Mb
Allowed files - .pdf .doc .docx
Senior Database Engineer
Very Competitive (Perm)
Are you a highly motivated Senior Database Engineer with a passion for “Big Data”? If you are looking for the...
Regional Senior Digital Marketing Executive
£30,000 - £34,000 (Perm)
My client is looking for a Regional Senior Digital Marketing Executive to assist in the development and execution of a...
Senior Performance Media Manager
My client is a fast paced and progressive global sports media broadcasting company, who are looking for a Senior Performance...