Senior Account Director - Integrated Agency
0203 854 8406
The successful Senior Account Director will be responsible for leading and developing a driven team, overseeing the development and retention of designated accounts from the client portfolio.
You will act as the key interface between the client and the internal agency teams (including – Planning, Campaign Ops, Creative, Brand and Comms Strategy and Marketing/CRM) making sure everyone’s working in tangent, projects (B2B/B2C) are delivered on time, to budget and that the client is kept happy at all times.
As Senior Account Director you will work with clients to understand their business pains, needs and current strategies, from a Brand, Comms Digital, DM and Data-marketing perspective, and then work with the internal agency teams (as above) on the planning and delivery of the relevant solutions, strategies or programmes. Meanwhile, you will help to grow accounts and demonstrate that you can work autonomously in order to develop engaging and profitable client relationships. In addition, you will also be a confident team leader, who can inspire others to deliver greatness. Above all, your team will consist of an Account Director, Senior Account Manager, Account Managers and Account Executive.
- Aiding clients with their Brand, Comms, DM, Planning, Digital and CRM/Data Marketing needs
- Creating strategic plans for the accounts
- Delivering against agreed account plan and budgets
- Developing commercial opportunities for both the agency and the client
- Building relationships with clients in a mature and sophisticated fashion
- Guiding and consulting with clients
- Monitoring and reviewing processes to ensure the agency delivers
- Ideally circa 6-8 years of working in marketing and Client Services
- Sector experience – B2B, B2B, FMCG, retail, hospitality, automotive
- Ability to integrate and co-operate with different functions
- Strong strategic and negotiation skills
- A Solid understanding of the principles and processes of Brand, Comms strategy, DM, Planning and CRM/Data-Marketing
- Data – knowledge of how data works and what is possible.
- Digital – understand what’s going on and opportunities to use different technology and channels
- Team leadership and management experience
- Understanding of trade segmentations
- Understanding of using data to manage customers
- Ability to navigate large and complex client organisations
- Dealing at director level
Please apply below or get in touch if you’d like more information about this position.