Head of CRM & Strategy
0203 854 8406
One of our eCommerce retail clients are looking for a Head of CRM & Strategy to lead and develop their successful CRM and Customer Marketing team, which sits within the heart of the business.
As Head of CRM & Strategy, You'll be helping to build and shape the future of CRM and customer communications across the business, creating and driving strategic vision to move the brand into being at the forefront of digital in an ambitious stage of growth.
You'll lead and inspire a cross functional team of 16+ CRM and Marketing specialists (with 2 direct reports) whilst working closely with the Group Marketing Manager and Digital Director to deliver various CRM, Digital and data-led projects. These will include the delivering of multi-channel campaigns and end to end CRM strategy, so you will need to have strong CRM strategy experience and have previously deployed email campaigns.
With customers at the heart of everything they do, you and your team will be instrumental in helping the company to deliver the best in class customer communications.
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Ideally, 7 + years’ experience within a data-driven marketing/ CRM digital environment
- Experience building, shaping and delivering end to end CRM strategy and Customer Comms and working with platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, or similar
- Experience of building and maintaining client/stakeholder relationships/ projects
- An decent understanding of email best practices, tools and processes
- A logical and strategic thinker
- Passionate about CRM, Digital and data
- Ideally, a relevant degree within marketing, mathematics, economics etc
- A real team player, who can inspire and lead junior colleagues to deliver greatness
- Unlimited contract and 28 days of paid vacation
- 50% subsidy for the BVG ticket
- Up to 40% discount in our store
- Annual free employee glasses from our range
- Corporate Benefits - discounts on fitness, hotels, rental cars etc.
- We live with respect and stand up for our international team!
Please apply below or get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this position.