CRM Account Manager
12 Month Fixed Term
0203 854 8406
Working within the Client Services team, you will be responsible for building strong relationships and being the key interface between the agency and one of their major flagship accounts.
You will be working with the client on exciting new projects, naturally understanding their business needs, expectations and then working with internal agency teams (including Planning & Strategy, CRM, Insight and Campaign Ops and creative) teams to build, shape and deliver relevant campaign solutions which meet their expectations and budgets and agreed timelines.
Project work will include (but not limited to) – End 2 end email operations, including customer data segmentation, campaign strategy and deployment, Digital marketing strategy, CRM consulting, Data Insight and planning and Customer Journey mapping work, therefore some experience with managing end 2 end campaigns, email best practice and exposure to customer data will be needed.
This is an opportunity to engage with a fantastic brand, while growing your career within the CRM, Data and Digital field.
This role is based in Central London and paying up to 45,000 and is an initial 12 months FTC (This could possibly lead to other opportunities or something more permanent in the future)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Account Management – able to face-off to clients, understand requirements and turn these into briefs for teams within the agency
- A solid understanding of email best practice
- Experience with end 2 end campaigns, including deployment
- Experience of working with stakeholders and helping to think of marketing strategies that will drive customer value and engagement
- Able to organise and implement CRM and Digital marketing campaigns
- Team leadership and project management experience
- A strong understanding of CRM Strategy, Marketing Automation tools, Campaigns and insights
Please apply below or get in touch if you’d like more information about this position.