Salesforce Technical Solution Architect
Permanent (contract option)
020 3854 8406
Our client is currently recruiting for a Technical Solution Architect to join their globally known business in Berlin. The Technical Solution Architect will be part of a Central Solutions team responsible for the enterprise architecture and specifically for the central salesforce solution covering marketing, sales and service.
You will bring extensive Salesforce and its eco-system expertise, have an excellent project delivery mind-set and will be comfortable working with and influencing key users in multiple geographies.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Salesforce Technical/Solution Architect, you’ll understand the overall extent of the digital solution and integration components and how they link into the enterprise architecture. You will collaborate efficiently with other cross functional teams to plan technology objectives, Mapp-out solution options and create architectural solutions that attain both strategic business goals and connect operational requirements.
As Salesforce Technical Architect, you’ll work with the business and tech teams to develop the technical blueprints for Salesforce solutions across all Cloud platforms, leading the end to end design and delivery, to help ensure that technical solutions continue to meet business needs and are aligned the organisation’s strategic vision.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Strong experience with Salesforce data modelling, integration patterns and architecture best practices
· Experience with Salesforce offerings, including licensing options
· Experience working as a Technical/Salesforce Solution Architect (Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud) or similar
· A minimum Salesforce certification of Platform Developer I and II and/or Platform App Builder
· Excellent experience designing and building complex integrations (preferred using a cloud middleware like Informatica, Boomi, Jitterbit)
· Extensive experience with ETL and Data Mapping experience, specifically with Informatica.
· Experience testing the ETL and Data Mapping