Adobe Marketing Cloud – Multi Solutions Consultant
The role – Adobe Marketing Cloud – Multi Solutions Consultant
The role involves acting as technical lead on Marketing Technology Implementation projects involving Adobe Marketing Cloud Solutions. As Multi Solutions Consultant will have a client facing aspect and will involve servicing new and existing clients within the UK as well as internationally. You will lead a technical team as well as being hands on where required to collaborate with our clients internal I.T and Marketing teams and get involved with product Implementations/Installations, product configurations, ongoing technical support, consulting/training.
A Marketing Technology Consultancy who provide; marketing consulting, implementation and ongoing support services that help organisations to increase their revenue, improve customer experience and reduce marketing costs. Day to day, they help their clients to exploit customer data and marketing technology through a blend of projects, on-site knowledge transfer and support.
As a Marketing Technology focused business that is experiencing strong international growth, successful candidates will have the chance to build a business as well as their own careers working with big-ticket customer data and marketing technologies.
The day to day responsibilities for Adobe Marketing Cloud – Multi Solutions Consultant include:
- Leading on Implementation of marketing technology projects, including data integration, reporting, marketing campaigns and web applications in Adobe Marketing Cloud
- Acting as an Adobe Technical Consultant on a number of projects including deployment to client site for extensive periods.
- Experience working on enterprise level projects and global multi-channel solutions
- Experience contributing to architecture and solution design, and defining integration points between technologies
- Support the business lead in estimating the size of Adobe Marketing Cloud projects.
- Work with Project Managers to anticipate, define, mitigate and report against project challenges, issues and risks on any solution implementation, including resolution management
- Provide ongoing support to clients in the UK and overseas
- Provide internal training on Adobe Marketing Cloud to Junior Technical Consultants and client teams.
We have clients across many industries in multiple locations. Although the majority of these clients are based in and around London, international/national travel will be required from time to time.
Required Technical Skills
- Experience in creating and using APIs, Web Apps, SOAP & REST Calls, JSON and web technologies
- Ability to build data schemas, input forms, Content Managed templates
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud products; Adobe Campaign, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Adobe Audience Manager
- Ability to configure and use the Adobe Offer Management, Real time messaging (Message Centre), Mobile Push Notifications and complex technical workflows
- Familiar with Database technologies such as RDBMS, SQL Server and Oracle SQL
The Ideal Candidate
We are looking for a bright and articulate technical individual who is client facing with great, leadership qualities, good business acumen and extensive experience working with Adobe Campaign and web development technologies.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud BAU and implementation projects.
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud Architecture and integrations between different products within the suite.
- At least a 2:1 degree or equivalent in a technology related subject.
- Knowledge of the Adobe Campaign system upgrade process.
- Experience in pre-sales consulting, winning new business from client pitches.
- Experience of technical support to clients and internal teams.
- Analytical thinker, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Good communication skills; with ability to articulate ideas, problems and technical solutions in a way that non-technical people can understand.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Leadership sills: enjoy leading a team, where you can get the best out of people by positive encouragement, training and mentorship to share technical expertise, manage project deadlines, manage the workload of others.
- 1 or more of the following Certifications; Adobe Campaign Business Practitioner, Adobe Campaign Developer, Adobe Campaign Architect, AEM Business Practitioner, AEM Architect, AEM Dev/ops Engineer, Analytics Business Practitioner, Analytics Developer, Analytics Architect etc.
- Experience of integrating Adobe Marketing with 1 or more of the other tools within the Adobe Marketing Cloud Suit; Adobe Analytics, Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Audience Manger, Adobe Target
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this position!