Analyst, Central London, £35,000
We currently have an exciting opening for a talented, flexible and smart individual with tonnes of potential looking to join a pioneering agency based in Central London as an Analyst.
As an analyst, you will be immersed in data from day one, gaining exposure to a variety of tools and expertise, working directly with senior members of the business, all of which are experts in their fields. You will guide thinking and provide resources that will shape the strategies of our most high-profile clients around the world.
If you are informed and creative in relation to the use of data & software, a spirited and eager learner, able to write and demonstrate solid potential while being a calculated & lateral thinker you will fit right in.
Key Responsibilities as Analyst:
- To support senior members of the team
- Take briefs from colleagues across the business
- Provide support to strategic areas of the business
- Using key tools to determine actions from analysis on large datasets
- Assisting with the development and modelling of data and tools
- Providing analysis and insight to key clients and team members
- Constantly monitoring intelligence feeds across topics
- Contribute to the company’s production of articles whitepapers and newsletters
- Supporting new business development
- Creation and input of Dashboards and data for clients
- Presenting research to both technical and non-technical audiences in a clear and easy to understand manner
- A passion for understanding people both in your personal and commercial life
- Strong coding, modelling, and analytic interest and experience
- Excellent ability with either R/Tableau/SPSS or similar
- Experience of multivariate analysis and dashboarding
- Strong ability in Microsoft Office
- Great organisation skills
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this position!