Chief Data Scientist
About the company
Roles like this are few and far between. The company we have the pleasure of dealing with puts data at the heart of everything they do and plays a crucial part in how they do it by underpinning all the operations to give the largest impact on performance.
The data they use is built around robust real-time systems. This essential technology is to enhance customer experiences, changing the way people report and most importantly how they personalize products as they’re not your typical “one size fits all” organisation.
About the role
This company has over 20 in their data team, projects are spanning across; NLP, Computer Vision, Growth, Customer Experience and many, many more.
As the Chief Data Scientist, you will be defining the approach, standards, road map and overall strategy of the team expansion to ensure their customer experience is at the top of their game. As a result, every team which interacts with yours shall reap the rewards of amazing ML algorithms and product recommendations.
What are they looking for?
- BSc, MSc and ideally (but not essentially) a PhD in a STEM subject (Computer Science, Physics, Data Science, Economics, Mathematics etc.)
- Solid experience with machine learning/deep learning tools
- Experience in leading and defining a Data Science team inside a growing company
- Your communication is key, therefore presenting / pitching ideas to the C-Suite who are technical / non-technical needs to be sublime
- Out of the box thinking is a must because this company help solve all sorts of problems and questions
If this sounds like a good fit, or if you know someone who would be interested in this role? Reach out to Claude to be a part of it.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Bodhi Resourcing have been in the Data & Analytics market for over 10 years and there are many roles coming up in data science all the time, reach out to let us know what it is that would interest you and we will work proactively to find you that particular role.