CRM and Data Manager
A leading membership organisation are looking for a CRM and Data Manager to own and be accountable for their CRM platform and data integrity throughout the organisation.
Reporting to the COO, and sitting at the centre of the organisation, this is a vital and diverse role which offers a hands-on opportunity to develop the CRM platform, data usage, behaviours, protection and overall data integrity of the organisation.
As CRM and Data Manager, you’ll have the opportunity to make this role your own, improving processes and innovating new ways of working. You will also be involved in the upgrade of the current CRM from Dynamics 2016 to Microsoft Dynamics 365 and have an opportunity to work on other projects.
The successful CRM and Data Manager will be a key member of the team working across the organisation to support best practice in data storage, processing and interpreting. You’ll be a natural CRM administrator who can manage all aspects of the platform, from configuring, troubleshooting and report on system developments – through to user training and GDPR maintenance.
The CRM and Data Manager will be able to reliably support internal customers in their understanding, adoption and use of good data practices, while seamlessly managing key relationships with external suppliers.
Skills and experience needed:
- Experience of MS Dynamics 2016 CRM administration and configuration;
- Knowledge and awareness of data protection regulations and implementing organisational policies;
- Ability to coach and train users;
- Strong communication skills with an ability to build bridges between technical and non-technical staff;
- Ability to influence and guide stakeholders at all levels of seniority;
- Analytically minded with a good understanding of data;
- Strong organisational skills, with an ability to prioritise;
- Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills;
- Working knowledge and experience of CRM, integration with website and email marketing systems. Desirable
- Ability to interpret data in order to influence business decisions;
- Understanding of social analytics and integration with CRM;
- Formal qualifications in Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications administration and configuration.