CRM Data Analyst
We are looking for an experienced individual to join a leading international charity as a CRM Data Analyst. You will work on behalf of their marketing and database function doing analytical and data interpretative work. The Fundraising & Marketing departments aim is to help inspire people – from individuals to large corporate organisations – to make donations & support their organisation.
Key responsibilities as CRM Data Analyst
As a CRM Data Analyst, you will be responsible for leading analysis projects. You will carry out data audits on datasets and using appropriate techniques to handle different types of data. In addition, you will:
- Build excellent relationships with internal marketing teams, to position data and insight at the heart of the decision-making process.
- Be central to the campaign planning process and help drive a ‘test & learn’ culture, to ensure that analysis outcomes and tests are deployed correctly and that learnings are implemented into future campaigns.
- Select the right analysis approach for each project, using the most sophisticated statistical techniques to solve business challenges.
The successful candidate will hold a degree in a relevant numerical discipline with demonstrable statistical grounding. You will also have professional experience of delivering statistical analysis using either SPSS, R or Python to improve performance or positively impact an organisation or business. In addition, you will have:
- Statistical analysis experience using SPSS, R or Python to deliver actionable insight that drives business decisions.
- A proven ability to turn business requirements into robust and actionable analysis.
- Experience of extracting data from a relational database and preparing the data for analysis. Ability to write SQL queries is highly essential.
- Excellent presentation and client-facing skills and a proven ability to translate a technical solution to a non-technical audience.
- Advanced ability in using Microsoft Excel to summarise and graphically represent data. Experience with Microsoft Power BI would be advantageous.
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this CRM Data Analyst position!