CRM Senior Account Manager
CRM Senior Account Manager/ Project Manager
We are working with a well-known Data Marketing & Technology agency; their clientele is largely blue chip companies and are household names. Their work encompasses all aspects of data marketing, including (but not limited to) the following: Analytics, Data Planning & Strategy, CRM, Campaign Management, email, B2B loyalty programmes and underpinned with leading marketing technology platforms.
You will be responsible for managing the delivery of integrated CRM and Campaign operations across multi-channels including Email, SMS and Direct Mail. You will work closely with the agency and client teams, including the Planning, Campaign, Data and Strategy teams to deliver larger projects, and provide up sell/cross sell with relevant solutions.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering CRM Campaigns across multi-channels
- Clarifying briefs
- Managing the creative build process
- Supporting clients in helping them get the best out their campaigns
- Upsell/cross sell of bespoke solutions
- Working across different teams to provide support and guidance
Essential skills required:
- Good Project Management skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience in planning and delivering CRM Campaigns
- Experience of helping clients use to deliver campaigns
- Data – knowledge of how data works and what is possible with it.
- Technology – an understanding of marketing technology platforms e.g Adobe Campaigns
- Understanding of using data to manage customer journeys
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this CRM Senior Account Manager position!