Customer Analytics Lead
Customer Analytics Lead
Up to £80,000 depending on experience, great benefits such as Private healthcare, excellent pension scheme, free lunch and discounted products etc.
My client is a leading provider of professional services with global clients operating in over 70 countries, the role Customer Analytics lead has come about as my client are looking to build a strong Analytics team with the aim of gaining valuable Insight of Customer & market data worldwide to drive strategic, calculated business decisions. If you have valuable experience leading and a long-term goal of leading an Analytics department then this role would be a great match.
What you’ll do:
As you will be the first in the department working with the director you will very much be hands-on in the first instance, you will be pulling and analysing Data from Salesforce and ERP systems and presenting it in a way in which the business is able to make complex and strategic decisions based on the findings.
Your responsibilities as a Customer Analytics Lead will include:
- Establish a new customer analytics set up to drive decision making and growth based on data.
- Deliver analytic models & insights to increase sales & marketing effectiveness and optimise the use of resources. This may include segmentation, customer profiling, behavioural analysis, customer value analysis, market sizing, opportunity identification, demand modelling, portfolio, product & customer performance analytics, acquisition pipeline, churn and marketing campaign analysis.
- Generate a rounded view of business problems by liaising with other insight resources, stakeholders’ agencies or external partners as appropriate.
- Demonstrate the business value that insight & analytics can add, to support the business case for further investment.
- Establish and implement best practice for data, analytics and insight, acting as a key stakeholder for the IT team as they design a roadmap for insight.
- Champion insight, providing leadership, coaching and support for business streams and regional teams. Act as a focal point and conduit for analytics, identifying and sharing good practice across the group.
What you need:
- Degree or equivalent preferably from a numerical field, Masters or other advanced qualification is desirable but not essential.
- Extensive experience using statistical techniques to deliver actionable insights; building and implementing models to solve business problems; programming using SQL, SAS, R, Python or Similar; data management & governance to minimise risk. Knowledge and experience using machine learning, data mining and other statistical techniques in a data science role is desirable.
- Excellent communication to articulate the results to stakeholders of all levels to build engagement & commitment to action.
- Results driven, self-motivated, tenacious and able to work autonomously and as well as within a team.
- Proven leadership, management coaching and role-modelling.
- Desirable: experience delivering primary and secondary research on customers, markets & competitors.
- Enthusiastic, curious and passionate about insight.
- Experience using Power Bi & SAP Analytics is not essential but would be an advantage.
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this position!