Data Insight Analyst
I’m looking for a Data Insight Analyst working for an established financial services technology company. You will be tasked with working with large customer data sets to identify trends and profiles in order to determine market segments, looking at customer & pricing analytics plus revenue strategies. You do this by extracting & manipulating the data, building appropriate statistical models, creating dashboards to communicate findings & make recommendations.
Key Responsibilities as Data Insight Analyst
- Design & maintain automated reporting on standard business KPI’s using Tableau
- Extract & Analyse customer data to identify appropriate trends
- Use statistical modeling techniques to optimise & improve marketing & business strategies + customer experiences
- Presenting findings & insights via dashboards/visualisations using Tableau
- Strong technical skills using SQL
- Statistical modeling skills (linear model, regression model, clustering, etc) using Python and/or R
- Dashboard creation ideally with Tableau or other tools such as Power BI, QlikView, Looker, etc.
- Experience of managing large data sets & producing tangible insights
- Strong communicator
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Good at building relationship skills
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this position!