Data Science Director (HealthTech)
Are you a Head of Data Science or Data Science Manager looking to move into a world-renowned organisation where you can be a part of something that truly pioneers the SaaS space?
Do you have experience working with advanced analytical teams from collecting raw data right the way up to optimising with ML algorithms?
Fancy working on making a highly ranked platform better for the community across the globe with the insights you’re helping to build?
The brand I’m working with has a name which is recognised instantly within the online streaming industry and they’re now building out the insights data team who are helping to push the boundaries with the highest ranked app in the industry, this success has stemmed a push in expanding the company’s product knowledge.
As the Head of Data Science and Insight you will be passionate about turning the raw material of data into advanced insights, and applying the latest Data Science practices in advanced but practical ways to drive new innovative products forward to transform the industry.
Being the key member in the team, you will have an eye for achieving quality data insights and sharing your ideas, the CEO wants you to be able to demonstrate high-level requirements that are intuitive, reliable and functional whilst having the experience to push growth which is sustainable.
This really is an opportunity to make a difference, as you help establish and promote best practice and standards in the data team.
If you want to be the Data Science Director in this Leadership team, you’ll need to do the following:
- Ideally come from a Start-up / SME sized company being this will be greenfield and very fast paced.
- Playing a proactive leadership role in building a world class data science team that uses marketing analytics, machine learning and deep learning.
- You will be personally developing solutions and models using appropriate machine learning and deep learning approaches (including both well-established techniques and the latest in research) and guiding and assisting less experienced team members.
- Playing a proactive, leading role in providing data science input to product strategy, design and road-mapping, coordinating with Data Science colleagues on new opportunities coming from research, and selecting appropriate solutions to business opportunities.
- Attracting / recruiting very capable data scientists also line management and capability development of the team, including twice-yearly personal development cycles.
- Advising on the operationalisation of machine learning and data science within this world leading Data Insights company.
- Managing data science contributions to product development, planning and coordinating with product management and engineering management colleagues and ensuring timely delivery and adequate quality control.
Sound good? Apply today so you don’t miss out!
If this Data Science Director role isn’t quite right, we come across roles that focus on Data Science Manager, Head of Data Science, Lead Data Scientist.