We’re currently working with a very exciting company – one of the world’s first health tech companies to empower medical professionals with the latest practices for the correct procedures and operations to help save lives.
You will join as a Data Scientist for the London office, tasked with using data science and machine learning to help save lives by medical professionals sharing knowledge on an interactive platform which is web and native mobile based.
Your role will give you the opportunity to lead data science efforts for the business and have a huge impact in how the company tackles machine learning activity, presenting your findings back to senior stakeholders around the business.
If you want to join an exciting data-driven business with an amazing office culture, then please apply below.
As the successful Data Scientist, you will be:
- using data science and machine learning to identify
- working closely with stakeholders across engineering, product, marketing and analytics
- delivering insights to drive product decisions
- sharing ideas and collaborating with other data scientists in the company.
Your skills and expertise:
- Sc. in Statistics, Computer Science, Machine Learning, Maths, Physics etc.
- experience with Computer Vision or Information Retrieval (IR)
- experience using Python
- 2+ years experience handling large data sets
- experience with Scikit-Learn / SKLearn or TesnforFlow / Keras
- any experience in the healthcare or biotech sector would be hugely beneficial.
As a Data Scientist you could earn up to £85,000 + benefits package.