Job Role: Data Strategist – The ideal candidate for this role will be confident, enthusiastic and passionate about everything data.
As the Data Strategist you will be supporting the Data Strategy Directors and Head of Data Strategy to work on one of their main clients. This will involve list buying, analysis and insight, campaign management, delivery and measurement.
You will need to be comfortable presenting to clients and internal audiences and have the ability to talk about data in an interesting and informative way.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to further develop their data strategy skills in a leadership role, using data insight to support campaign development as well as creating intelligent results through campaign evaluation and reporting.
Key skills and Experience;
• 4 years + experience working within a Direct Marketing function either agency or client side
• Experience of working with Digital re- targeting and Social customer audience targeting
• Proven ability to develop a full circle data strategy for clients, from the planning stage to evaluation, including developing advanced targeting segmentations and testing strategies
• Strong statistical knowledge and application of the analysis is required
• Experience of dealing with list brokers to purchase data is essential
• Someone who is technical minded, understands database structures, understands the difference between an API and FTP with the ability to talk confidently with database providers but essential that they have the ability to translate all technical and data analysis into marketing speak for clients.
Remuneration; Paying up to £50,000 plus excellent benefits
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this position!