Head of Data & Insights
Working for a global company you will be responsible for leading the Data & Insight team on a day to day basis, whilst delivering the strategy and growth of my client’s data-related service offering.
We’re looking for an experienced analytics leader that can demonstrate excellent knowledge of the CRM and customer marketing data area. Ideally you will have experience of working agency side, where you have been exposed to working across a range of industry sectors.
You will be responsible for the day to day management of the team as well as developing and implementing the long-term business strategy – in conjunction with the Senior Management team.
Externally, you will actively consult clients to deliver solutions to business problems which will involve all things related to data, analytics, campaigns and technical solutions implementations.
- Leading a team with a broad range of skills and experience, managing their careers and developing their technical skills
- Helping define the data strategy for the function and ensuring the team deliver against this
- Working with internal stakeholders to make sure that the Data Insight teams are engaged at the right time and that they contribute to shaping/scoping of projects as well as the delivery of them
- Creating a culture of excellence in terms of the quality of analysis delivered
- You will play an important role in delivering growth in data sales, which means pitching for new business and helping continuously develop their proposition
Knowledge & skills:
- Excellent knowledge of analytics tools and data strategies including data science
- Exceptional analytical skills (experience of R/Python/SQL/SAS)
- The ability to work at pace & delivering to tight timelines without compromising on the quality of outputs
- Thorough understanding of all appropriate data regulations and how they apply to the business
- Strong leadership, management and collaboration skills
- Demonstratable experience of developing & delivering new ideas and products
- You will have experience of working across a range of industry sectors
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Proven track record of increasing revenue from clients through delivering innovating & commercially relevant
- Strong & established network of contacts amongst reputable data providers
- Experience of leading an Analytics team with a range of data and technology based skills