Purpose of the role –
You will be joining a growing Insight team, where you will be working alongside and supported by colleagues who have a wide range of industry and technical experience. Working on projects to help clients apply data analysis and insight to their marketing campaigns.
You will gain exposure to a range of consumer data, including demographic, lifestyle, transactional, website, social media and research data.
Duties and Responsibilities –
As an Analyst within the business you will be responsible for:
- Profiling customers to generate insight and understanding of the consumers behaviour
- Run queries within the data
- You will be responsible for validating, de-duplicating, cleansing, importing, extracting and manipulating data from a variety of sources and formats for analysis.
You will have to be a strong speaker, as delivering results in the format of reports or presentations to clients will happen often and occasionally this could be to large groups of people.
- Educated to a degree level, this will ideally be within a computing, numerate or business related degree.
- You must have a minimum of 2-3 years agency experience where you have carried out analysis and insight work.
- You must have strong working knowledge of SAS and Excel including VBA and pivot tables.
- Previous knowledge of data analysis, market research or statistical modelling tools such as SQL, SPSS or R is desirable.
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this position!