Lead Analyst (Digital Products)
Our client specialises in helping companies identify opportunities for growth through digital transformation. This includes everything from brand and growth strategies, to creating new digital products by designing compelling user experiences across web, apps, chat etc., as well as supporting with the technology around it. They work with some of the world’s biggest and best-known brands. All of this means they offer their employees a wide variety of work, in an exciting and dynamic sector.
As data becomes is ever more central & crucial to helping businesses make better informed decisions, this is a pivotal position to lead their analytics function. You will lead the continued development of their analytics offering, as well as programmes of expert analytical insight that drives measurable improvement.
The company is based near central Bristol, in a fantastic vibrant open plan office. It will suit someone who wants to work in a creative, dynamic busy environment with a varied workload to include:
- Leading the operational management of the Analytics team, ensuring the highest standard of analysis, insights and data visualization.
- Drive the strategy & direction of data analytics & measurement within the business. Ensuring the business has the right people, tools and processes to deliver best in class analytics
- Work with internal teams to sell, develop and identify opportunities for data analysis & insight
- Help develop the reputation of the Analytics & Insight team with the wider digital & analytics community through thought leadership content
We’re looking for an analytics expert with an understanding of how to apply it within a digital context. You’ll be a passionate about delivering compelling and commercially relevant insights through data. A strong communicator who can tell effective stories from data to a range of audiences.
You’ll be able to demonstrate leadership qualities in terms of being able to lead a team. You’ll be innovative and forward-thinking, have the ability to influence, self-motivated and be commercially driven.
- Exceptional analytical skills with experience of languages such as Python, R, SQL.
- Data visualisation skills such as Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview etc.
- Experience designing measurement frameworks, focusing on the data required to answer key business questions
- Experience of designing reporting & measurement solutions across digital products. Particularly digital optimisation programmes.
- Any experience of working with tools like Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics/Sitecore Analytics, Tag Manager and A/B testing tools
- Experience managing a team with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Exceptional presentation skills, both to shape the data story and recommendations and verbally to key stakeholders