Lead Commercial & Marketing Analyst
Lead Commercial & Marketing Analyst, Central London near Whitechapel, up to £60K
This is abrand-new role for this dynamic international organisation, which means plenty of scope to have a tangible impact on the business. It’s working for an online fashion retailer who have seen significant international growth over the last 5 years. The success they have achieved to date is through the quality of their people, their dedication and passion.
They have transitioned from the high street to becoming a pure online business. As a result they are investing heavily in the Digital, CRM and data areas of the business. Acting as an internal consultant, you’ll be leading the delivery of customer insight into the business, in particular the marketing function. Using your analytical skills combined with business acumen to take top level business questions and answer them through clear reporting & actionable insights. You will help the company gain a deeper, more actionable understanding of our customer.
Responsibilities as Lead Commercial & Marketing Analyst:
- Translate customer data into actionable insights & provide ongoing update of customer trends.
- Provide deep-dive analytics on demographics, psychographics, and product propensities of existing and new customers.
- Conduct database analysis to define customer profiling and segmentation strategies.
- Working in a dynamic fast-paced environment, use your commercial acumen to understand business questions & deliver the appropriate analysis.
- Build reports & dashboards to drive efficiency throughout the marketing team
- Develop a deep understanding of internal and external data sources
Owning the quality of customer data within the business & across platforms
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this Lead Commercial & Marketing Analyst position!