Lead Data Analyst
I’m looking for a commercially minded Analyst with advanced Excel skills who is comfortable with doing more statistically driven analysis.
- Line management responsibility for 6 Analysts conducting regular 121s and appraisals
- Understand and champion different data analysis methods
- Lead the analysis of all data within the team
- Embed a culture of information based decision making
- Work with internal stakeholders to make better data driven business decisions & minimize inefficiency by identifying trends in the business in order to make recommendations accordingly
- Investigate new sources of data and their applications within the business
- Carry out analysis on more complex business initiatives
- Seek out new sources of data to enhance the team’s offering
- Become a subject matter expert in the area of data analysis within the region
Key Skills required
- 5 years experience in a data analysis role
- Experience of managing and leading a small team
- Strong Excel Skills
- Ability to think strategically
- Tenacious with the ability to challenge a wide range of stakeholders
- Knowledge of application of statistical methods within the commercial world
- Knowledge of database systems
- Good analytical and communication skills combined with business acumen, pragmatism and a good sense of diplomacy.
- Excellent PC skills including strong Excel and ideally some knowledge of Microsoft Access database structures
- Committed to organisational confidentiality and supportive of equality issues across the organisation.
- Knowledge of relational databases and data warehousing
- A commitment to Continuous Professional Development.
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this position!