Manager – Paid Marketing
Reporting directly to the Creative & Digital Director, this is a vital role with significant influence over online lead generation strategy and agency management.
- Manage and optimize an annual budget based on high performing paid digital marketing campaigns.
- Define strategy, Launch and manage paid media campaigns with the support of the regional digital managers, including technical setup of the campaign for tracking.
- Management of end to end relationships with digital marketing agencies worldwide.
- Create and manage Digital Dashboards for senior leadership team and brand teams to report on KPI’s for the paid digital marketing activities.
- Maintain knowledge of key trends and technologies in digital marketing to proactively optimise the Return on Marketing Investment (ROMI).
- Work with cross-functional teams worldwide to plan, implement and improve paid digital marketing performance aligned with business and brand strategies.
We are looking for a candidate with demonstrable industry experience in managing paid media plans which consistently outperform business objectives. Strong communication skills and the ability to manage external marketing agencies is essential.
Technically we want someone who has experience of setting up and running landing pages on a marketing automation solution (e.g. Eloqua and Marketo), expertise in Social Media Campaign management, tracking and analysis (e.g. Google Analytics and Tag Manager), and a very strong understanding of search engine campaign optimization.
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this position!