Are you a technically adept marketing analyst looking to make an impact in your next role and push forward a data led approach to marketing operations?
We have a great opportunity with an organisation that has the backing and enthusiasm to grow out their data consolidation, analysis and reporting function with a view to increasing market share and profitability.
Key responsibilities as Marketing Analyst will include:
- Creation, maintenance and management of reporting and dashboard solutions for a wide range of data, from a large variety of sources, ensuring ease of use for all end-users.
- Product, customer and competitor insight, trend analysis and profiling to support marketing and operational decision making throughout the business.
- Comparison of available data sets to aid identification of market position and support targeted marketing decisions.
- Use of analytical platforms to dive into complex data sets to gain further insight and understanding and drive commercial activity.
- Support teams across a truly international network.
- We need you to have existing high-level MS Excel skills and the ability to provide actionable insight from your analysis activities.
- It is essential that you have visualisation/dashboard creation experience with tools such as PowerBI, Tableau or Qlik.
- Good working knowledge of SQL for data manipulation
- A strong understanding of the marketing world (including campaign analysis), customer profiling and commercial decision making would be extremely helpful and add credibility to your application.
- Great communication skills and the ability to translate technical activities and analysis into “layman’s” terms
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this Marketing Analyst position!