Marketing Analytics Manager
Are you a Marketing Analyst or a Senior Marketing Analyst looking to take a step up? If so, we have a very interesting role for you.
Based in central London, our client is a market leader in the education sector, and they’re looking for an experience marketing analyst to join them as either a senior marketing analyst or a marketing analytics manager.
You will be working on tracking of campaigns, traffic and marketing efforts, providing analytics and insights to the various internal stakeholders, and working with an external agency, to help the company understand performance and drive their future marketing efforts.
You will help define what KPIs need to be reported on (they feel that someone started can begin with a clean slate here), working with various heads of departments to understand needs, then delivering marketing insights and reports/dashboards (they use PowerBI / Power BI – but any experience with the likes of Tableau, Looker, etc is viable)
This is an open ended role that you can really mold to your vision – you would be working initially as a solo member of the team (sitting within a 60 person marketing team), but with plans to develop a team below you.
- Experience in reporting on marketing analytics – they have campaigns on PPC / SEO / PR / Events / Print, etc
- A background in marketing analytics – industry is not important
- Data visualization experience – PowerBI / Power BI / Tableau / Qlikview / Tableau etc
- Experience with using Google Analytics would be a major advantage. Any Google Tag Manager would be a benefit but not essential
- Their marketing tech stack includes (experience in all of these is not needed) Hootsuite, Sitecore CMS, Microsoft Dynamics, SQL, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Optimizely
This is a fantastic role for someone who is looking to really make a role and team what they want. If that sounds of interest I would be happy to have a confidential conversation with you. Please apply today and I’ll call you back ASAP.