Marketing Executive (Digital and CRM)
I am looking for a driven, passionate and analytical Marketing Executive who will be embedded within the central marketing and operations team within this iconic sports group.
As Marketing executive, you will be a key member of the marketing team, primarily working with the Senior Marketing Manager (and sometimes the insight manager) across all marketing functions within the group. You will have an exciting opportunity to shape and deliver bespoke eCRM Campaigns that cover a multitude of interesting projects (including – Events, ticketing, retail, hospitality and seasonal campaigns, to name a few) work with creative teams to manage offline print media solutions, and help to organise the marketing for events and charity days.
As Marketing Executive, you will be continuing to contribute towards the success of the groups marketing initiatives, helping them to acquire and retain new customers while developing their marketing offerings. We are looking for a candidate who is passionate and excited to work for an international sports leader.
- Manage the weekly marketing activity calendar
- Help drive new ideas and for all group marketing campaigns.
- Devising campaign creative and execution against all main activities including ticketing, retail, corporate sales, and partnership activation.
- Be a proficient campaign manager, and able to juggle multiple activities at once.
- Source design and production quotes for print and mailing requirements
- Proof marketing collateral
- Ensure official website and other e-commerce platforms are up-to-date with correct marketing assets
- Assist with club events
- Use CRM system to create segment the supporter database for targeted communications
- To support the Senior Marketing manager on the optimisation of all marketing activities, by reviewing commercial performance / ROI against campaigns
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this position!