Principal Data Analyst/Manager Role
Are you a senior/principal level data analyst who is looking to take the next step? Would you like to work with an exciting, established but fast growing company? Then we have a role that should interest you.
Our client is a well respected, award winning management consultancy (not one of the Big 4) who are looking for an experienced data analyst to help lead projects and help to manage the team of data analytic consultants.
You will be working in a dual role, client facing with some of the biggest companies in the country, whilst helping in the career development of the data analysts and data consultants beneath you.
They work on interesting projects that cover the full range of data analytics and data science, solving problems, providing insights and helping companies change and grow.
This is a great opportunity come in and act as the spearhead of a growing team of talented analysts, and help develop your own career as a result.
You will be working on translating transnational data, supply chain/procurement data, media spend and more into easy to understand formats, then analyzing and providing insights on those, as well as liaising with data scientists and translating their work in to insights the client can use.
- Experience in a client facing capacity (via a consultancy or similar)
- Technical skills including SQL, Advanced Excel, Data Visualisation (e.g. Tableau, Power BI, etc)
- Experienced in handling large scale data sets, particularly financial data
- Have led projects, or had some degree of management experience
- Have a genuine interest in how companies work, and helping them change and grow
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a truly great management consultancy who offer far better work/life balance than you will get with a Big 4 or similar. This role won’t be available for long though, so please apply now for a confidential conversation.