An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Salesforce Administrator with extensive experience to join a vibrant and forward-thinking company based in London.
The primary responsibility of the Salesforce Administrator is to provide routine administration of the Salesforce platform and its associated Apps, provide first line support/advice to users, devise and deliver training on Salesforce and maintain databases for optimum functionality.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide routine administration for the Salesforce platform and its associated apps
- Provide effective and responsive first line support to all users
- Deliver training for new and existing users
- Ensure that the database is well maintained so users can make the best use of its functionality
- Interpret data requirements and advise on the use of data and the production of reports
- Maintain and develop reports, dashboards, validation rules, custom workflows and processes
- Produce and update procedural and training documentation.
- Plan and implement user training for all new functionality or upgrades
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Salesforce Administrator Certified ADM201 (required)
- Proven experience of Salesforce CRM configuration (including the use of workflows, process builder, validation rules, reporting profiles and permissions)
- Adaptable and quick to learn
- Strong motivation to improve and develop both your skills and the knowledge of other users
- Ability to work collaboratively with other departments and build trusted relationships
- Be a go to Salesforce guru for the business
- Advanced Salesforce Administrator Certification – ADM 211
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Knowledge of Classic and Lightening
- Working knowledge of Apex and/or VisualForce
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this position!