Due to expansion, a Salesforce Consultancy we are currently working with are looking to employ a Salesforce Consultant to work closely with clients to deliver exceptional service.
The company is looking for a positive individual with a technical mindset to consult on Salesforce services, implementations, designs and functionality with clients.
This role would suit someone currently working as a Salesforce Consultant either with an End User or in a Consultancy firm.
The role will include:
- Liaising with clients to deliver consulting services on their Salesforce systems
- Gathering requirements and creating user stories to be used to design and implement Salesforce solutions
- Build relationships with clients to ensure the highest level of service
- Lead presentations and demonstrations to clients so they have a clear understanding of the services the Consultancy provide
- Assisting clients with any technical challenges that occur and supporting them through the implementation process
- Answering any Salesforce related questions or queries from the clients
- Having an input on the design and functionality of the solutions to be implemented
- Working in line with the project management of each implementation
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years Salesforce Consulting for an End User company or a Consultancy
- Evidence of Salesforce implementations or projects undertaken
- A good understanding of the technical aspects of Salesforce
- Exposure to Apex, VisualForce, Classic and Lightening
- Ability to build and maintain business relationships
- An extensive knowledge of Salesforce CRM and product suite
- Forward-thinking demeaner aligned with a positive attitude
- Salesforce Service and/or Sales Cloud Certified
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge and exposure to Salesforce Marketing Cloud and/or Commerce Cloud
- Salesforce ADM201/211 and/or Salesforce Platform App Builder
- Any other Salesforce Certifications a bonus
This is a great opportunity to join a fast moving Salesforce Consultancy offering the flexibility to work from home/remotely during the week.
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this position!