Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) CRM Campaign Specialist
A well-established, growing online business, which is investing heavily into its CRM function are looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) Campaign Specialist to provide strong, in-depth technical knowledge to push the company forward.
The company has recently introduced Salesforce CRM as its new system and is now looking for a Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) CRM Campaign Specialist with strong technical knowledge to take this forward as part of a growing team. With expert knowledge of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), you will be responsible for managing and driving the strategy to grow the value of their extensive customer database.
Mapping customer journeys across the CRM using Salesforce Journey Builder, you will build campaigns in SFMC (ExactTarget), including within the communications, and work with internal stakeholders to ensure consistency with customer communications. Performing key analysis and monitoring the campaign performances, you will develop and maintain the strategy to create constant improvements, from developing testing plans to reviewing all targeting. You will be responsible for completing, maintaining and updating a full customer segmentation analysis and managing the quality of data capture across all customer touch points.
Key Skills and Attributes as Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) CRM Campaign Specialist
A technical expert with deep, broad knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), you will be highly proficient in the following;
- CRM Systems
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Building journeys in SFMC Journey Builder
- Strong experience of customer acquisition, engagement and retention strategies
- Familiarity with executing campaigns in Mobile Push and Connect
- Strong knowledge of SFMC`s data extensions, automations and segmentation
- A/B Testing strategies
- SQL, HTML, CSS and AMPScript familiarityThis is a fantastic opportunity for a Salesforce CRM Campaign Manager to join a technology-driven business and really take CRM strategy forward, becoming a vital part of the company`s future and to work within a friendly, progressive office right in central London.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Participation in company share option scheme
- 25 days’ holiday
- Bike scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel loans
- Direct pension contributions – 3% of base salary (with a minimum employee matched contribution of 3%) after completion of probation period
- Fresh fruit, coffee and tea and food cupboard
Keywords: Salesforce CRM Manager, CRM System, Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget), SQL, HTML, CSS, AMPScript, Salesforce Journey Builder, Customer Acquisition, Engagement, Retention, Strategy, Head of Department, Web Based Business, Central London.
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) CRM Campaign Specialist position!