Salesforce Technical Consultant
A London based Consultancy firm are currently looking to place a Salesforce Technical Consultant into the business. The company, who are working on UK and global projects, are looking for someone with extensive technical knowledge of Salesforce and programming languages to consult with clients, work with Solution Architects to deliver implementation designs and deploy large scale Salesforce business projects.
This opportunity would suit a Technical Consultant working within a Salesforce Consultancy or even in an End User Business or a Salesforce Developer who is looking to move in to Consulting on a client facing basis.
- Assist Solution Architects with technical designs and implementation blueprints
- Deliver and present solution designs to Development teams
- Gather technical requirements to use with architectural designs
- Consult with clients on the technical side of Salesforce and troubleshoot any issues that occur
- Build a solid business relationship with clients and become a go to person for technical queries
- Ability to consult, present and demonstrate with companies on all technical aspects of the Consultancies work with Salesforce
- Able to talk through the solution architecture with all team members to ensure the full understanding of designs
- Exceed client expectations and deliver projects to agreed timelines
- 2+ years as a Salesforce Technical Consultant or 3+ years as a Salesforce Developer
- A Technical mindset with evidence of previous implementations or technical projects
- Salesforce Platform Developer Certified and/or Salesforce App Builder Certified
- A personable manner and good rapport building skills
- Extensive technical knowledge of the Salesforce platform
- Ability to deliver clear answers and solutions to technical questions and queries
- In short, excellent ability to solve problems
- Any other Salesforce Certification (ADM 201, 211, Sales and/or Service Cloud Consultant)
- Knowledge of other Salesforce products (Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud etc)
Please get in touch if you’d like to know more information about this position!